I know I have been MIA for a little while, but it's been a little hectic around here. I finally finished summer classes! YEAH! AND I passed Spanish. While that may not be a big deal to many of you, for me, it was HUGE! See, Spanish and I have this love hate relationship. I would LOVE to learn the language, but, I HATE conjugations. Or at least my memory does. I can read a paragraph and sound like I know what I am saying, I can translate a good bit, but if I have to write it out, boy am I in trouble. Needless to say, I am FINISHED with languages. All that is left are Methods classes, and student teaching in the spring. Boy am I excited! WOOHOO!
In other news...Both of my darlings had birthdays in July. Tori turned 9 on the 23rd and Cale turned 10 on the 17th. Tomorrow we are celebrating with a party at the pool. Needless to say, I am up late, finishing up baking the cupcakes. I will turn in shortly so I can get up to frost them in the morning. YIKES! It's gonna be a long day tomorrow. But, so worth it. We haven't had a birthday party for the kids in 3 years. We've gone out to dinner, celebrated at home, but no friends over. Moving with the military makes that a little difficult. Especially when their birthdays are in the summer and you don't know very many people. This year, we are expecting between 18 friends and their families. Another YIKES! And also why we are having it at the pool. I don't have to worry about all the kids running in and out of the house. I'll post pictures tomorrow!
Oh, swimming has been AWESOME! I'll post about that tomorrow too! I have some great pictures and a little bragging to do on my kiddos!
Have a great Saturday!
New blog!
12 years ago

1 comment:
hi
Post a Comment