
She has potential to do well, but I had to make the mom decision today. I had to decide what was best for her growing body. It was a difficult decision because she loves gymnastics. But here we are, out for the season. I am fortunate however that she is an active girl and loves many sports. She also swims and has decided to swim in place of gymnastics. I am proud of her. She understood the reasons for taking a break, and is looking forward to a new sport with open arms. Maybe next year she will go back to gymnastics, maybe not, it has been a good experience. She learned the value of hard work and made lots of friends. Mommy is proud of you Tori, let's have some fun together in the pool, OK?


1 comment:
I hope that Tori has a wonderful swimming season.I am sorry about her rlbow! That sure stinks!!
She sounds like she has a great grasp on life!
Have fun at the pool!
(Daniel was and still is GREAT friends with the Marine recruiter while he was doing recruiting duty. But man! Did that guy ever have a lot of pressure! )
-Andrea
Post a Comment