Saturday, June 14, 2008

So Proud!

This time of year we switch gears and add swimming to our activities. Today was the inter-squad meet. The first swim meet of the season for T. C has decided that he does not want to swim until his tubes are removed. Today may have changed his mind slightly, but we will see next week when practice starts again.
This is T's game face. She is very competitive!

Thinking about the race.

Diving in! She won! Good job T!


She did great today. Her swimming has improved so much. She won first in Freestyle and Breast Stroke and second in Back Stroke and Butterfly. She is going to have a great season!

Cale is a great swimmer. I hope he starts swimming next week. He will have lots of fun. He is having one of those weird years. He is 9 going on 10. He is changing in ways that I do not understand. His attitude is different, he talks to me different, he SMELLS different! I miss my sweet little boy. I guess those sweet years are coming to a close and we are entering new territory, that of the DOUBLE DIGITS!

No comments: